Since 2007, WiTricity has been building expertise and experience in developing reference designs that utilize WiTricity’s patented technology to transfer electricity wirelessly over a wide range of applications. As part of its complete product and service portfolio, WiTricity offers personalized support for licensees, partners and customers, including:
- Application Support and Consulting Services– Support for those who have purchased a WiTricity reference design or through a custom engagement. Support is provided by Application Engineers with years of experience with wireless power.
- Technical Training – Training conducted by WiTricity engineers at WiTricity’s Headquarters in Watertown, MA. USA. This is typically conducted either during acceptance of a WiTricity reference system or during Technology Transfer. Training includes a review of the fundamental technology as well as a thorough technical review of the reference design or custom project you have procured from WiTricity. This training is intended for design engineers and engineering management.
- Technology Transfer – For licensees and technology partners, design files which includes: electrical schematics, Bill of Materials (BOMs), PCB layout files, and mechanical CAD drawings will be transferred to your engineers.
- Custom Development – WiTricity Corporation can provide end-to-end development for your WiTricity-powered system, including design, development, prototyping, and delivery of the finished schematics ready for your production.
- Modeling – With years of experience and the use of WiCad, WiTricity’s highly optimized electromagnetic simulation tool, we can model your wireless power resonators, as well as the source and capture electronics to enable you to build your wireless power solution.
- Installation – WiTricity engineers can be dispatched world-wide to support the installation of your WiTricity reference or customized design.
* In all cases above, customer must have a license or development agreement in place with WiTricity before WiTricity Services can be initiated.