Design, develop and support system software for embedded control of WiTricity’s wireless power systems. The core duties and responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Design, develop, and document embedded software solutions for the functionality of next generation systems.
- Write and conduct tests on new embedded software features and publications.
- Work collaboratively with firmware team members and team members of other disciplines to integrate, test, and debug system components.
- Support existing embedded software designs and provide hands-on support of system test and verification.
- Use source control systems in place at WiTricity for the maintenance of the code base and to provide proper revision control and release structure.
- Be able to multi-task and independently manage the requirements of several projects in parallel.
- Provide Maintenance, Support, and Development of Version control and source code configuration management.
- Responsible for Software release process and Continuous Integration.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure for Embedded Software Testing
Qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of embedded programming, microcontroller architectures embedded software implementations, embedded software development process and testing. Candidates will also possess good written and verbal communication skills, have a positive attitude. Candidates will be energetically active with a sense of urgency and individual accountability, can work independently, and be a reliable team player.
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of embedded programming design experience.
- Fluent in C/C++, Python, Bash and Batch scripting
- Proficient with microcontroller IDE design/development tools.
- Proficient in lab debug, including usage of power supplies, oscilloscopes, function generators and in-circuit debuggers.
- Ability to follow circuit schematics and PCB layout drawings.
- Ability to work as part of a team in fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with a variety of microcontrollers including Microchip, TI, NXP, and ARM-based embedded processors.
- Experience Groovy script, JQL, Ruby
- Experience with CANbus, SPI, I2C, RS-232, IEEE 802.11, TCP/IP, and HTTP protocols.
- Experience developing device drivers, control systems, and communications protocols.
- Experience with standards-based feature design and code development.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com